[RoundCube Users] "Session invalid or expired"

T. Shoes big.negrow at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:03:44 CET 2006

I've also noticed that if you're typing out a decent sized message,
your session will expire and throw you out... forcing you to start
over.

Any chance we'll see an "auto-save draft" option similar to gmail? Or
if not, at least let the session time be adjusted by the end user.

--
We come in peace!
(shoot to kill! shoot to kill! shoot to kill!)

- Star Trekking by The Firm