Rich Text Editor

Nipun Jain jain.nipun at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 21:21:05 CEST 2006

I am using the latest SVN release of rouncube and wanted to add HTML editor
facility fo composing mails.

I integrated tinyMCE Rich Text Editor with Roundcube. It correctly shows the
required toolbars in the compose text area. But the problem is that, when I
compose a HTML message using tinyMCE, then on sending the mail, RoundCube
asks if I want to send the message without any text whereas the text does
exist in the message body.

If I choose to ignore this message and send the mail anyway, then I do
receive the email sent at the recipient's address, but in plain ASCII, that
is with all the HTML source shown instead of a HTML message.

Anybody having any idea as to how to resolve this?

Regards,
Nipun Jain.