Error message Error No. 1f4

Scott Kaminski scott.kaminski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 19:14:28 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm new to the list, I've looked at the last couple of months of
archive information and haven't notice anyone else having this
problem. So I though I would ask if anyone else has run across this
problem.

I downloaded the latest public SVN version of roundcubemail and I
managed to get it install to the point where i get something to show
up in my browser. I've tried a few previous versions of roundcube and
gotten error message so i would consider what i've got a much better
success.  When I load the login page, i get the following message in
the page:

 SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!
Error No. 1f4)

-My apache error logs show the following:

[Sat Jul 15 09:36:20 2006] [error] [client 154.20.194.87] FastCGI:
server "/var/www/localhost/cgi-bin/php" stderr: PHP Notice:  DB Error:
insufficient permissions in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/roundcubemail/program/include/bugs.inc on
line 80

I've review the code, and to me it looks like its actually trying to
do something with the log file...  So I went and looked at that, and
this is what I see:

[15-Jul-2006 09:38:26 -0700] DB Error: DB Error: insufficient
permissions in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/roundcubemail/program/include/rcube_db.inc
on line 105

Notes about my configuration: Gentoo linux 64bit version, php setup as
a cgi using fastcgi as the wrapper.  I've also got php5 as a cgi
installed on the system, but not enabled yet to run for web requests.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a solution to my problem?

-Scott