Roundcube webmail and postfixadmin

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 08:20:33 CEST 2006

Hi Albert,

You probably have $rcmail_config['auto_create_user'] set to FALSE. This
means that only users can log in, who already have an entry in the users
table of the RoundCube database. Even if the IMAP authentication
succeeds, RC won't let you log in. Set it to True and a user record will
be created after the first login. Afterwards, you can set it to False again.

There are also some known issues with passwords, containing whitespaces
or other special characters.

Regards,
Thomas