Roundcube webmail and postfixadmin

Albert Czarnecki aczarnecki at osanet.pl
Thu Jul 6 09:31:10 CEST 2006

> For clarity, does the above mean that you did the following:
>
> 1. Added the database structure provided in the SQL/mysql.inital.sql
> file to your roundcube database;
> 2. Set up a roundcube admin user with SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and
> DELETE privileges on the roundcube database;
> 3. Set db_dsnw in config/db.inc.php to the appropriate value;
> 4. Verified that the db_table_* values match the tables names in the
> database.

I have database virt_post which I create install the postfixadmin, now I
add to this base SQL/mysql.inital.sql
roundcoube admin have all permision:)
db_dsnw is set correctly in db.inc.php

> Ok, so it's an issue with your roundcube configuration.  Are the
> default_host and default_port variables in config/main.inc.php correct
> for your IMAP server?  What errors are you getting in your web
> server's and/or IMAP server's log(s)?

default_host and port it's set correct - localhost and 143

IMAP logs:

Jul  6 08:49:03 alexander imaplogin: Connection, ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1]
Jul  6 08:49:03 alexander imaplogin: LOGIN: DEBUG:
ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1], command=CAPABILITY
Jul  6 08:49:03 alexander imaplogin: LOGIN: DEBUG:
ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1], command=LOGIN
Jul  6 08:49:03 alexander imaplogin: LOGIN: DEBUG:
ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1], username=test at i-bs.pl
Jul  6 08:49:03 alexander imaplogin: authdaemon: starting client module
Jul  6 08:49:03 alexander imaplogin: authdaemon: REJECT

web servers I get : login failed

Regards,

Albert