Rich Text Editor

Bram Vogelaar bram at attachmentgenie.com
Thu Jul 13 22:22:23 CEST 2006

Hello nipun

Let me start with congratulating you with the tinMCE integration, which is a
feature I am looking forward to integrating into my personal RC setup.

Secondly I think there are two separate issues here

-- RC isnt properly notified by Tiny Mce that an email body has been
composed, when clearly the text is there , seeing your full text came in.
    unfortunately I don¹t have a direct a solution for this but perhaps this
will help you further

-- The Html garbage is caused by incorrect headers I believe html formatted
message require a header looking something like this