Changing HELO

Ralph Seichter roundcube-ml at seichter.de
Mon Jul 24 17:36:01 CEST 2006

Luis Rodrigues wrote:

> Because of spam I have some very restrictive on the system, this rule
> is preventing RoundCube from sending mail
>
> smtpd_helo_restrictions =
>   reject_invalid_hostname,
>   reject_unknown_hostname,
>   reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
>   permit

Probably, but as always when you're trying to get help with Postfix,
send the output of "postconf -n". If these are the only restrictions,
your setup is not very restrictive at all.

You might want to insert "permit_mynetworks" (assuming that you have
configured "mynetworks" correctly). If this does not work, I suggest you
try the Postifx user's mailing list for help.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincerely
Dipl. Inform. Ralph Seichter