Folders in CVS and New Identity

Nipun Jain jain.nipun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 03:42:18 CEST 2006

I am using the CVS of 5th may and have a couple of questions.

When a new user account is created then when that user logs into his inbox
using the cvs version, only the inbox is subscribed, the sent and the trash
folder are not. This creates a problem when deleting messages which gives an
error and the message doesnt get deleted. However, sending an email does
creat the sent folder.
There is no such problem in the 0.1 beta. When a new account is created and
the user logs in to rc beta, all three folders are there.

Secondly, is there any way to auto populate the email field in the new
identity page of roundcube? I want to automatically field the email field
while creating a new identity with the username (i.e. the email address) of
the user logged in. Is it possible?

Hope someone comes up with a solution.

Regards,
Nipun Jain.

PS: I noticed that cvs for rc has been discontinued in favor of svn. But how
to download the latest svn? I could not find any tarball or any other
archive in the svn tree, only the individual files. So do I have to download
all the rc files individually from the svn?