adding new user

jan gestre freebsd.ph at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 10:05:52 CEST 2006

first off all i would like to thank all the people who developed roundcube,
it's a great webmail application i've seen, if not the best. so without
further ado, i would like to ask a very newbie question, how would i create
users for roundcube? what interface will i use? will phpMyAdmin do? i tried
logging in to my newly install roundcube by using the user created during
the fresh install of my freebsd6.1 box, but i always get "login failed"
message. is roundcube using maildir? my postfix and dovecot was configured
to use maildir.

TIA