IMAP labelsn (Like Thunderbird)

Alex Pimperton alex at erus.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 16:15:43 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I currently set various IMAP flags via my sieve script e.g. all mails
sent directly to me are marked as "Personal".

Thunderbird interprets this and colours any messages with this label.

Are there any plans to implement this sort of feature in roundcube?

i.e. a set of setable filters that check for a specific IMAP label and
then colours the message a specific colour?

This is different from IMAP flags which can only be on or off and which
roundcube supports.

I've searched the forum (and tried to search the list archive, how about
a search on lists.roundcube.net?) but not found anything.

Alex

dangerous content by the  MailScanner at Placet.co.uk,
and is believed to be clean.