change request: rearrange next / previous mail buttons in email window

Arne Schirmacher nn4l at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 23 08:03:25 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I have just installed RoundCube from svn and was using it for a few minutes.

I was wondering why there were no next / previous message button in the email view window, only a fat green left arrow that takes me back to the email folder (I was assuming it meant "previous message"). After quite some time I discovered tiny next / previous buttons at the very bottom of the email window.

This is rather counter-intuitive. The next / previous buttons should be in the top icon tool bar where all the other important stuff is.

The buttons could be arranged like this:

- a green left and right arrow: when clicked, these go to the previous and next email in the current folder
- a green up arrow: when clicked, the current folder is displayed (same action as current left arrow)

cheers, Arne