dbmail issue?

DK gruessle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 10:17:03 CEST 2006

Hello
I got RC installed
I can see my folders and the subject line of each message but I can't
get them to open. I have used the demo so I know I got to double
click.
Also I can't delete any messages.
Am I doing something wrong here?
I am using Squirrel Mail and I have tried V webmail as well as
IlohaMail and had no problems.

Email me direct if you need to see this. I'll send you a test user
name and pass.

I would love to get this working. By the way, how does your spellchecker work?
I speak 3 languages and this would come in very handy. Where do you
get the data from for the spellchecker. I know I don't have all those
installed on my server.

--

Demi