Identity

Nipun Jain jain.nipun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 23:47:44 CEST 2006

I'm currently trying SVN 269. Everything works fine. But I have noticed that
the mail.gif file was not working in my copy and I had to replace it from an
older version. Maybe my SVN update was corrupt or something.

Coming to the point, I would (again) request someone to help me on a issue
which I have been unable to sort out.
I want to make the email field in the new / edit identity page as hidden and
auto populate it with the username of the user logged in. I tried editing
edit_identity.inc file but any changes I made to the file (such as putting
value = xxx) made the edit identity page blank in roundcube. Can anyone help
me with this?

Regards.