Folders in CVS and New Identity

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 12:11:46 CEST 2006

David Black wrote:
> This is something we are experiencing too.
>
> To deal with it, I manually run a search and replace script in MySQL to
> fix them.
>
> I'd like to attempt to patch it but I'm not exactly sure where to look
> in the code... or I could just confess to being lazy ;-) .

Should be somewhere in program/steps/settings/edit_identity.inc ind
function rcube_identity_form()

There you can set $IDENTITY_RECORD['email'] to whatever you want if
$IDENTITY_RECORD is not set (that means that a new identity will be
created).

You can compose the e-mail address from $_SESSION['username'],
$_SESSION['imap_host'] and $CONFIG['mail_domain'] fields.

Regards,
Thomas