Microsoft Outlook Question

Brady J.Frey brady at dotfive.com
Sat Jun 10 02:36:29 CEST 2006

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 17:08:10 -0700, "DANIELS, JOSHUA R" <jrdaniels at berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to connect a roundcube webmail
> account to microsoft outlook?  I'm not very computer savvy
> and I'm having trouble.  Thanks.
>
> Josh

Roundcube is a webmail client -- so it works the same way as outlook does, just on the internet (and much prettier I might say).

If you are looking for outlook and your webmail to integrate together, meaning you see the same email in both, you need to change your email type to IMAP from POP. This allows all your email to stay on the server instead of your desktop computer; and you can therefore share mail to multiple locations.