Is folder management planned ?

richs at whidbey.net richs at whidbey.net
Mon Jun 12 19:41:22 CEST 2006

On Jun 12, 2006, at 9:44 AM, Simon Malinge wrote:

> Hi,
> I find Roundcube to be a great mail client, but one thing bores me
> in daily use : there is no folder management, no way to create,
> delete, rename.. folders within RC.
> Does anyone know when it will be implemented ?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Simon

You can create and remove folders in the "Folders" tab under
"Personal Settings". It's true that it might be more obvious if those
became functions of the main folder list.

To rename a folder, you need to create a new folder with the desired
name, and move your email into it (then delete the old folder).

I think this is scheduled for more improvements, but no eta.

Rich