adding new user

jan gestre freebsd.ph at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 04:53:25 CEST 2006

On 6/12/06, Charlie Hazlett <charlie at hazlett.net> wrote:

>  It has been said time and time again, and yet again, that Roundcube is
> simply an email client.  How do you add a user to Outlook Express?  How do
> you add a user to any other email client ???

the problem is i don't know where to start,  in my current squirrel on
debian, email users are system users, i was hoping this setup will work with
roundcube in my freebsd box, but it doesn't, i've looked at the logs, but i
can't see anything pertaining to dovecot or roundcube for that matter.

You must have an email address, it is really that simple.......