No Trash Folder

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 12:27:53 CEST 2006

Nipun Jain wrote:
> I am currently trying out Release 260 of the SVN. The problem is when a
> newly created user logs into rc, only inbox is shown (in beta all three
> folders got created by default). Now when a mail is sent, the Sent
> folder is created but when I try to delete a mail, it gives an error.
> Only after creating a folder manually am I able to delete any mail.
>
> Is this behaviour normal? Shouldn't the Trash folder also get created
> when a mail is to be deleted.

This should be done, yes.

> Now I am not much familiar with php but afaik, there must be some code
> that is used in creating the folders that is used in the folders tab of
> the settings. Where is that code in the rc files and can I use that code
> to auto create these 3 folders for a new user ( I have a php script that
> creates a new user, I can put this code there).

The code for this is in program/include/rcube_imap.inc
(http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/browser/trunk/roundcubemail/program/include/rcube_imap.inc)
on line 1019. There's a config parameter called 'default_imap_folders'
that specifies a list of mailboxes that should automatically be created
when needed. This code hasn't changed lately but I have to try it out
myself to check if it (still) works.

> Regards,
> Nipun Jain.

Regards,