RoundCube And php conf (memory).. and Header already sent

Num ber number_85_ at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 16:40:27 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm use roundcube and roundcube svn for test-it...
And when i try to send a mail with a attachement i have this error :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 1429843 bytes) in
/var/www/html/number/mail/roundcubemail/program/lib/Mail/mimePart.php on
line 236

I know, i cant change the limit on php.ini (from 8 to ??) but, i don't
understand..
my attachement do only 1Mo ...

Why roundcube use more than 8Mo ? and give this error?
When i send a mail with a .doc (577ko) i don't have this fatal error..

But with two or 2 .doc (577ko) i don't have this error..

I really don't understand.. the maximum memory is set to 8mo .. not ton 1 ..

Thanks for your help

(And to finish, i have the same error than toxygen but no espace at the end
of config)

Manhy thanks :-)

Retrouvez vos dossiers de partage où que vous soyez grâce à la nouvelle
version de Messenger!
http://imagine-msn.com/minisites/messenger/default.aspx?locale=fr-be