integrating roundcube with amavisd-new clamav and dspam

Jon Daley roundcube at jon.limedaley.com
Fri Jun 16 11:44:50 CEST 2006

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, jan gestre wrote:
> i've finally got my roundcube working, sending and receiving mails from the
> internet, prior to installing roundcube, postfix has tls and sasl
> authentication and was integrated with dspam and clamav using amavisd-new,
> however when roundcube was installed as the webmail client, i can no longer
> see from the maillogs the mails being scanned before being sent and before
> accepting for delivery. is this normal? or roundcube totally bypass them?

 	It is a client, it doesn't have any effect on receiving server
behavior, since it just talks to the imap server, and mail is filtered
before the imap server sees it.  For sending, it might depend on how you
have it set up, whether you are using php's mail() or smtp.

Jon Daley
http://jon.limedaley.com/

-- von Braun