integrating roundcube with amavisd-new clamav and dspam

steve at inhometechsupport.com steve at inhometechsupport.com
Fri Jun 16 11:54:26 CEST 2006

Most certainly the problem is that you are currently using php's MAIL feature instead of allowing your roundecube to send them through an SMTP Server. Make sure you setup the following items in your config/main.inc.php file:

$rcmail_config['smtp_server'] = 'localhost'; (or other server if not the web server...)
$rcmail_config['smtp_port'] = 25;
$rcmail_config['smtp_user'] = '%u';
$rcmail_config['smtp_pass'] = '%p';

That should allow it to work again!