integrating roundcube with amavisd-new clamav and dspam

jan gestre freebsd.ph at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 15:04:26 CEST 2006

On 6/16/06, steve at inhometechsupport.com <steve at inhometechsupport.com> wrote:

> Most certainly the problem is that you are currently using php's MAIL
> feature instead of allowing your roundecube to send them through an SMTP
> Server. Make sure you setup the following items in your config/main.inc.php
> file:
>
> $rcmail_config['smtp_server'] = 'localhost'; (or other server if not the
> web server...)
> $rcmail_config['smtp_port'] = 25;
> $rcmail_config['smtp_user'] = '%u';
> $rcmail_config['smtp_pass'] = '%p';
>
> That should allow it to work again!

i only added  the last two since the first two are already configured , then
i refreshed  postfix and here is what i got from my maillog:

Jun 17 21:01:11 mail postfix/smtpd[6102]: warning: SASL authentication
failure: no user in db
Jun 17 21:01:11 mail postfix/smtpd[6102]: warning: SASL authentication
failure: no user in db
Jun 17 21:01:11 mail postfix/smtpd[6102]: warning: SASL authentication
failure: no secret in database
Jun 17 21:01:11 mail postfix/smtpd[6102]: warning: localhost.sample.com[
127.0.0.1]: SASL DIGEST-MD5 authentication failed: authentication failure

it is no longer sending messages. any suggestions?

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:16:53 +0800, "jan gestre" <freebsd.ph at gmail.com>