No Trash Folder

Nipun Jain jain.nipun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 19:06:20 CEST 2006

Have you tested if the code still works? The default folders are there, but
they apart from sent folder (which gets created when a mail is sent) and the
inbox (which is created by default), none of the folders get auto created,
neither do they show in the folder settings tab. Anyway, I can get folders
of my choice to get created when a user logs in for the first time in RC?

Other thing is that I want to auto fill the email field in the identity tab
with the userid of the user logged in ($session(user_id), I guess), and then
hide the email field in the identities pages (add, edit, save etc). Can you
please guide me to the same?

Regards,
Nipun Jain.