No Trash Folder

Marco Min marco at fuertux.com
Thu Jun 22 19:40:49 CEST 2006

Hi all.
I've the same problem with trash folder.. sent folder it's create
normally but when I try to delete a message the trash folder isn't
created and the mail disappears from inbox folder.. anyway, checking
mails another time makes appearing the deleted message.
I never had this problem with previouses releases.
Thank you for d help.