attachments not showing up in the message

Brady J. Frey brady at dotfive.com
Thu May 25 01:03:08 CEST 2006

Our installation of roundcube has not been showing attachments in it's
messages -- we've been using it for quite sometime, I have no idea how
long it's been going on, or even if it's been going on forever, though
I've not personally been having issues. I don't see this as a bug listed
anywhere, unless I'm missing something -- any known issues with
attachments not showing up, when they're clearly in the message? I've
tested ccing mac mail and thunderbird users at the same time, with
roundcube not displaying attachments. Thank you!