Cound not move the message

N P List nplist at xnet.com
Thu May 4 16:15:58 CEST 2006

Did you create the Trash folder or was it created by the system?  I
would suggest you create another user, and let system create the Inbox,
Sent, and Trash folders, then test with that user.
Also, check this setting in main.inc.php:
         $rcmail_config['trash_mbox'] = 'Trash';
If it is blank, the messages get deleted directly.

Nitin