Replace "Junk" by "spam"

N P List nplist at xnet.com
Fri May 5 16:01:10 CEST 2006

Hi Nipun and Rolf,

Add these four lines in skins/default/mail.css
#mailboxlist li.spam
{
  background-image: url(images/icons/folder-junk.png);
}

This will use the same "Junk" folder icon for the Spam folder, instead of
regular (generic) blue icon.  I would enter these lines it at the end of the
file, but you can add it where the trash and junk folders have been defined.

Nitin