Blank Page Problem

David Stanford dthomas53 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 12:05:54 CEST 2006

Joe,

Have your tried changing the debug_level variable in your main.inc.php file
to something above 1 (4 or 8)?

// system error reporting: 1 = log; 2 = report (not implemented yet), 4 =
show, 8 = trace
$rcmail_config['debug_level'] = 1;

Then you can check your logs/ directory and maybe find the cause of the
problem.

-David