Blank Page Problem

Charlie Hazlett charlie at hazlett.net
Mon May 15 15:18:01 CEST 2006

RE: Blank Page Problem
 I had the exact problem and my database info in the config files was wrong, check it out.....

NOw my problem is the thing keeps reverting back to the login page almost every time I click something.  I have to login time after time.  This time I got so tired of it that I got into my OTHER webmail to send this......

I like RC a lot, the looks are terrific and for something not even in beta yet it is astounding.....but it is driving me nuts !

LOL

Charlie Hazlett
Columbus, Ohio, USA