attachments not showing up in the message

richs at whidbey.net richs at whidbey.net
Thu May 25 18:23:04 CEST 2006

On May 25, 2006, at 7:58 AM, Andy Dixon wrote:

> On 25 May 2006, at 00:03, Brady J. Frey wrote:
>

>> Our installation of roundcube has not been showing attachments in
>> it's messages -- we've been using it for quite sometime, I have no
>> idea how long it's been going on, or even if it's been going on
>> forever, though I've not personally been having issues. I don't
>> see this as a bug listed anywhere, unless I'm missing something --
>> any known issues with attachments not showing up, when they're
>> clearly in the message? I've tested ccing mac mail and thunderbird
>> users at the same time, with roundcube not displaying attachments.
>> Thank you!
>>

> Hi,
>
> I get the same thing. I asked too, but nobody said anything. I dont
> know if it is a bug, an unknown bug, a 'feature',  if I have missed
> something, etc...

I haven't been able to reproduce the "no attachment" problem.  What
kinds of files are they?  Which version of Roundcube are you using?

Roundcube uses the Iloha MIME Library, so maybe you could try
installing the latest Iloha Webmail and see if it has the same issue?

http://ilohamail.org/main.php?page=Downloads

Rich