exported login window (remote login)

Alexis Domjan adomjan at horus.ch
Tue Nov 7 15:39:08 CET 2006

On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 12:04:31PM -0400, Brett Patterson - Roundcube Forum Admin wrote:
Hello again,

> >I would like to make a login window to roundcubemail from a static page.
> >Is it possible ? According to the login source page there is an _auth
> >value set dynamically, for this reason I can't create a login window on
> >a static page of our website. Is there any solution ?
> Search the forum... it's been asked and answered in a multitude of ways...

I searched the forum but didn't find anything about that specific
question. Actually someone answered me that this question has been
answered before a crash of the forum database.

So where could I the information about creating a login form to RC from
another page ?

Thanks again in advance for your help,
regards,
--