save the sent mails

Luciano M. Guasco lmg at cs.uns.edu.ar
Tue Nov 7 17:04:31 CET 2006

Hi Buddies: I have this problem. When some user send emails from the
webmail, the send mail is stored in the webmail. But not in the send of
the client mail that the user uses for download mail via pop or imap.
This is not a problem, it's understandable by how work pop, imap and the
webmail. But I need to have consistence between the mails sent via the
webmail and the  mail client. First of all I think in a php script, in
the webmail page, to send the sender the email he has sent. How you got
another solution?
thanks, Luciano.