save the sent mails

Luciano M. Guasco lmg at cs.uns.edu.ar
Tue Nov 7 18:01:21 CET 2006

OK Eden and Nipun: The problem is not the configuration! I know very
good how the smtp, and pop are working! the problem is to try to
maintain consistence in the sent mails from the roundcube and the client
(Thunderbird, Eudora, etc).
:D but I believe I'm going to write a php script to send the sent mails
from roundcube to the users that want to maintain the consistence, and
then apply a filter in the mail client, to redirect the new mail to sent
folder :D
Thanks to all! I will work hard in the Spanish location problem I have.
May be the character encoding of the mysql databases.