Login problem

Brett Patterson brett at bpatterson.net
Wed Nov 8 13:07:19 CET 2006

Tom Chubb wrote:
> I am having problems with logging in. I have just installed the
> package and followed the instructions, but I'm not clear on whether I
> need to modify the u% & p% values?
> I have browsed the user table and there is nothing in there either.
> I don't understand where it's supposed to get the username/password
> from. Is it from the POP3 Mailbox?
> At least, can someone give me a sample entry that I can manually
> insert to the MySQL table?
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

The MySQL table is populated once you log in, you do not need to
manually insert anything.  The %u and %p are values that are defined
during the login process.  To log in, you need to just browse to your
roundcube installation and you'll find yourself with a form with three
input boxes:
Username (what your mail server requires as your username)
Password (your password)
Server (the IMAP server to log into)

Hope that helps.