Remove Junk folder

Rene van den Berg renevdb at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 00:44:11 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Installed RC last week and it looks very promissing :-) Currently I'm ussing
a heavely modified Squirrelmail setup but would like to easely upgrade and
not have to add all the plugins all the time.

There is a junkmail folder automaticly created when logging on, I don't use
this folder as all 'Junk' messages are placed in the Spam folder. From the
folders menu I can't unsubscribe this Junk folder.

Second issue I have with this is that in some translations the Junk folder
is renamed in Spam which is confusing as I then have two folders with the
same name.

Keep up the good work !!