jain.nipun at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 11:52:55 CEST 2006
I am currently testing revision 346 and found these bugs:
1. Spell check doesn't work with html messages. It is greyed out (disabled)
when in main.inc.php, the value is set to true for enable spellcheck.
2. If enable spell check is set to false, the spell check icon, though faded
out still appears on the compose screen, whereas setting enable spellcheck
as false should completely remove this icon.
3. On the save identity page, if HTML signature is clicked, the Rich Text
Area that opens up is hardly visible, its background and border being the
same color as the rest of the page. One has to assume that this area is
meant to write your signature and once you write in it, only then a scroll
bar appears which makes it somewhat separate from the rest of the form.
4. In Internet Explorer 6, when a HTML message is composed, the signatures
are not inserted into the message automatically. There is no such problem is
5. In Firefox 1.5, clicking on some of the TinyMCE icons such as smilies
opens up a pop up window, which cannot be re sized and whose content don't
fit into the screen that has opened. There is no way to scroll and hence the
content is cut. In case of smilies, I can only see one column of smilies.
There is no such problem in Internet Explorer 6.
These are the bugs which I found out in my initial testing of revision 346
of the RoundCube SVN. I will post more if I find any. The developers are
requested to see if they can reproduce these errors and if they can, try to
fix them in future revisions.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the users