Mail

Leggatts Financial Services info at leggattsfs.co.uk
Mon Sep 25 16:00:29 CEST 2006

Hi

We have recently started using roundcube for our business email, through the
cpanel used to set up our website.

However, when we log in to check our emails, there is often a nimber in the
panel on the left next to the inbox, indicating that we have new mail, but the
only way to get the new mail into the inbox to read it is by clicking on
refresh or inbox or cjeck mail a few times beofre it is there to be read.

There is also often a long delay in messages actually coming into inbox, i.e.
we had a couple sent on friday, but we only received them in our inbox this
afternoon?

DO you have any ideas why this may be?

Thanks
Cara
--
Leggatts Financial Services Limited
Kempfield Court

Website - www.leggattsfs.co.uk

Email - info at leggattsfs.co.uk

"An appointed representative of The Whitechurch Network Limited which is
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority"

Email - info at leggattsfs.co.uk