Remove Junk folder

Rene van den Berg renevdb at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 21:24:40 CEST 2006

That did the trick, thanks Moritz.

 > Hi all,

Hi Rene,

 > There is a junkmail folder automaticly created when logging on, I don't
 > use this folder as all 'Junk' messages are placed in the Spam folder.
 > From the folders menu I can't unsubscribe this Junk folder.

In config/main.inc.php is the following line:

// display these folders separately in the mailbox list.
// these folders will automatically be created if they do not exist
$rcmail_config['default_imap_folders'] = array('INBOX', 'Drafts',
'Sent', 'Junk', 'Trash');

I think it should help you to remove the 'Junk' string from this array.

Regards,

- --
Moritz

mo at agrav.org | mo.agrav.org | luna.agrav.org/~mo