Mail

Nipun Jain jain.nipun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:47:21 CEST 2006

Roundcube is only a webmail system, it's not a mail server. So a mail sent
on friday showing up today means there is something wrong with your
mailserver. You should try checking your mail through cpanel based webmail
(squirrelmail, horde) and check if it's really roundcube that has this
problem or the mail server itself. Moreover, try disabling the cache option
in the configuration file as cpanel based systems usually have the mail
server and the web server on the same system.

Regards,
Nipun Jain.