Fw: Download specific attachments from e-mails

Mark Clarkson mark.clarkson at smorg.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 12:59:22 CEST 2006

You're probably right. I've just downloaded an xls doc through roundcube
however, and it worked fine. Maybe your version is broke and mine is ok?

I'm using roundcubemail-0.1beta2. Maybe let the list know your version.

Just to be sure however, the limits apply to the _whole_ email message I
think, not to individual attachments.