Fw: Download specific attachments from e-mails

Mark Clarkson mark.clarkson at smorg.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 17:44:10 CEST 2006

I received a sample from Mircea that seemed to work fine on my roundcube
- just need confirmation that the headers I sent were the same. I also
had a quick look at the code and roundcube does most of the mail
parsing/splitting itself - not using libraries.

I use a snapshot of Debian unstable with just:

ii  php5-common    5.1.4-0.1      Common files for packages built from
ii  php5-sqlite    5.1.4-0.1      SQLite module for php5

so php version 5.1.4. What's your PHP version?

On the good side... my roundcube works! ;-D