[RCU] Some messages won't display

Zbigniew Szalbot zbigniew at szalbot.homedns.org
Fri Aug 10 08:13:43 CEST 2007

Hello,

Some of messages which go to spam folder contain illigal or non-ascii
characters. The problem is that when this happens, I cannot display emails
in such a folder. Only when I copy there a normal message, then delete it,
the folder content is shown along with warning like this:

Warning: mb_convert_encoding() [function.mb-convert-encoding]: Illegal
character encoding specified in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 924

Warning: mb_convert_encoding() [function.mb-convert-encoding]: Illegal
character encoding specified in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 924

Warning: mb_convert_encoding() [function.mb-convert-encoding]: Illegal
character encoding specified in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 924

Warning: mb_convert_encoding() [function.mb-convert-encoding]: Illegal
character encoding specified in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 924

Warning: mb_convert_encoding() [function.mb-convert-encoding]: Illegal
character encoding specified in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 924

What can I do about it? Thank you!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot