[RCU] Re: RoundCube Folder w/ 8500+ messages (Squirrelmail 1.5.xworks fine)

jjh at megalomanic.net jjh at megalomanic.net
Tue Aug 21 19:22:34 CEST 2007

While your suggestions all are valid to some degree, I think you overlooked
one very important point.  I can swap out the latest version of RoundCube
with Squirrelmail 1.5.x and there is a huge increase in speed - almost
instant - when loading folders with thousands of messages. On one hand
that's apples and oranges, on the other it indicates to me that there must
be some issue in RoundCube if it cannot pull messages at the same speed as
another client can, on the same hardware, and same mail account.

http://www.zend.com/products/zend_optimizer/?engine=google&cmpg=optimizer&k_id=zend_optimizer