[RCU] Threaded view in folder

Daniel Spies daniel.spies at fuceekay.com
Fri Aug 24 20:39:05 CEST 2007

Well, I thought of something like Mozilla Thunderbirds view of threaded
e-mails.
Especially for mailing-lists this is very useful.

Thought of some folder specific settings switch, turning the threaded view
on or off.

Daniel

PS: Find a example here: http://typo3.org/fileadmin/dl/newsgroups/thread.gif