[RCU] How to upgrade Roundcube

Christine Kluka cvkluka at cerebellum.biz
Sat Aug 25 20:06:17 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm still running Roundcube Version 0.1-20051021, so it's been time to upgrade for some time.  But I can't find any documentation on how to do that.  Where is it?

Also, I need feedback on which version of Roundcube to install.  SourceForge.net advertises a pure GPL version and the standard Webmail version.  I plan to install 0.1-RC1 on RHES v4, so I think the pure GPL version will do.  Let me know about that, thanks

believed to be clean.