[RCU] Filtering junk mail

Christine Kluka cvkluka at cerebellum.biz
Thu Aug 30 22:31:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have Roundcube Version 0.1-rc1, with a junk mail folder.  How do I filter
junk mail (to deliver junk mail to the junk mail folder instead of my
inbox)?  My junk mail is usually marked Spam by MailScanner, and there are
other criteria I could apply to filter other messages if I knew what to
configure.

I've used procmail in the past to make sure junk mail was delivered to a
mail folder other than my inbox, but only with POP3 clients.
Recommendations?

Thanks in advance

believed to be clean.