[RCU] Filtering junk mail

Luciano M. Guasco lmg at cs.uns.edu.ar
Fri Aug 31 19:38:31 CEST 2007

On Friday 31 August 2007 06:29:52 Alex Walker wrote:
> I still use procmail for this.  On the server that's running roundcube, I
> put the following in my .procmailrc - I use bogofilter, with 3 states, so I
> filter into 2 different places as you can see...
>
> :0:

> :0:

> spam/unsure
>
> Hope that helps
>
> Alex
I'm using procmail too, in my machine to move mails marked as spam. But the
problem I have, is that all the users of the server want a kind of spam
filter in Roundcube, because they want to redirect the spam marked mails to
another folder than inbox, and they are simple users so they can't use
procmail. May be exists some implementation of filters in roundcube? :D
I'm using postfix+spamassassin+amavis-new. Do you know some scheme to solve
this problem?