[RCU] Filtering junk mail

jjh at megalomanic.net jjh at megalomanic.net
Fri Aug 31 22:33:09 CEST 2007

Isn't there a system wide procmailrc that you can accomplish this with?  If
your system already knows the message is spam I'd say put it in the Junk
mail folder for them.  If it's a message that got through undetected they
should move it to the junk mail folder themselves and you should have a
process to learn those as spam.