PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_set_save_handler() in /srv/www/htdocs/roundcube/program/include/session.inc on line 152

Chuck Amadi chuck.amadi at rokcorp.com
Fri Feb 9 12:16:09 CET 2007

Hi list

I am running SuSE 10 Linux, PHP 4.40. Apache 2, mysql  Ver 14.7 Distrib
4.1.13, for suse-linux (x86_64) using readline 5.0

But I am having issues with a PHP error

[07-Feb-2007 10:41:04] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:
session_set_save_handler() in
/srv/www/htdocs/roundcube/program/include/session.inc on line 152

Thus when I type in the browser http://localhost/roundcube I get a black
page and no apache 2 errors But I get the above in ~roundcube/logs/errors.

I have checked my /etc/php.ini files and I haven't got a
session_set_save_handler parameter.

Please advice as I'm getting close to my deadline and this is holding me
up.

Cheers in advance.

Chuck

--
Chuck Amadi
ROK Corporation Limited

Tel: 01446 795 839
Fax: 01446 794 994
International Tel:   +44 1446 795 839

email: chuck.amadi at rokcorp.com

This email is confidential to the addressee only. If you do not believe
that you are the intended recipient, do not pass it on or copy it in any
way. Please delete it immediately.