Question about RoundCubeMail setup

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 06:15:48 CET 2007

Hello,

I am new to the list and have a question. I've tried searching the list
archives but, for some reason, the links don't do anything when I click on
them. So please forgive me if I am asking a question that's been asked
before and feel free to point me to an older post that might answer my
question if appropriate.

I'm setting up a very specialized email service that will ultimately need to
support a few hundred thousand users or more.  From looking at the code, I
am left wondering if I need to install a separate IMAP server or does
RoundCubeMail handle it all? If I do need to install an IMAP server, can
anyone suggest one in particular? Right now, I'm seriously looking at Cyrus.

Thanks!
Anthony Papillion
Advanced Data Concepts
www.adcl.biz